Tuesday 22 September 2015

[WhatsUpUoH] Thanks from Prof. RP Sharma

Dear All,

It has indeed been a great privilege to serve as the Vice-Chancellor of a prestigious University like ours.  As you all know, I took over as the Vice-Chancellor I/c. from Prof. E. Haribabu on June 1, 2015, and I must say that it has been a very fruitful and rewarding experience.  I would like to sincerely convey my grateful thanks to you all the esteemed faculty colleagues, students and non-teaching employees for extending all help and cooperation in discharge of my responsibilities. 

I also take this opportunity to wish Prof. Appa Rao Podile - the new Vice-Chancellor - all the best, and I request you all to extend your wholehearted cooperation to him so that the University takes long strides in all the fields. 

I once again thank you all for helping me throughout my stint.

With warm regards,

Yours sincerely,
Prof. RP SHARMA



------------------------------------------------
Vice-Chancellor's Secretariat
University of Hyderabad
Professor C.R. Rao Road
P.O. Central University
Hyderabad 500 046
Telangana, India
------------------------------------------------
Phones: +91-(0)40-23010121, 23132000
Fax: +91-(0)40-23011090
------------------------------------------------
cid:_1_0A1D85780A1F8F68002F21B3652578CAPlease consider the environment before printing this email

              



--
मोहम्मद अली बेग / Md. Ali Baig,
तंत्र क्रमादेशक / Systems Programmer,
परिसर नेटवर्क सुविधा / Campus Network Facility,
हैदराबाद विश्वविद्यालय / University of Hyderabad,
हैदराबाद - ०  / Hyderabad - 500 046.
तेलंगाना राज्य / Telangana State,
भारत / INDIA.
दूरभाष संख्या :०-३  / Telephone Number: 040-2313 2642





--
To post to this group, mail whatsup@uohyd.ac.in
Archive blog, calendar, SMS updates: http://whatsupuoh.blogspot.in/

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to whatsup+unsubscribe@uohyd.ac.in.

No comments:

Post a Comment