Wednesday 29 October 2014

[WhatsUpUoH] Fwd: Rescheduled JSTOR Forum in Hyderabad on Wednesday, November 19th


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Lenahan
Date: Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 4:09 PM
Subject: Rescheduled JSTOR Forum in Hyderabad on Wednesday, November 19th
To: 

Dear All,

 

I want to extend my personal apologies for having to cancel the JSTOR forum this month.  We had tried all possible avenues to obtain my Visa, but there were continued delays and rejections from the Indian Consulate and this forced me to cancel my trip.  I was finally able to obtain my Visa and I am very excited to be able confirm that I am flying into Hyderabad next month to conduct the forum on Wednesday, November 19th

 

I understand the change of this date is an inconvenience for all of you, but I am truly hopeful that you will be able to make arrangements to attend on the 19th.  I look forward to meeting all of you next month and please make sure to register for the event on November 19th, even if you already registered for the forum that was canceled.

 

Please register for the forum on November 19th go going to this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/jstor-forum-hyderabad-tickets-13737937541

 

 

Sincerely,

 

John Lenahan

 

 

 

John Lenahan

Associate Vice President, Institutional Participation and Strategic Partnerships

Office: 212-358-6409

--
To post to this group, mail whatsup@uohyd.ac.in
Archive blog, calendar, SMS updates: http://whatsupuoh.blogspot.in/

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to whatsup+unsubscribe@uohyd.ac.in.

No comments:

Post a Comment