Tuesday, 3 April 2018

[WhatsUpUoH] Talk on 'The Smaller The Bigger? - Changing Paradigms in Computing'

Hi everyone! 

The Junior Science Club invites you to a distinguished lecture by Prof. Harjinder Singh, Center for Computational Natural Science and Bioinformatics, International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad. Please refer to the attached poster.

Title- 'The Smaller The Bigger? - Changing Paradigms in Computing'
Date: 4th April 2018, Wednesday Time: 5:30 p.m. 
Venue: Room 121, College for Integrated Studies (CIS)


Please do attend!

With warm regards,
Team Junior Science Club,
University of Hyderabad

--
To post to this group, mail whatsup@uohyd.ac.in
Archive blog, calendar, SMS updates: http://whatsupuoh.blogspot.in/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Whats Up UoH?" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to whatsup+unsubscribe@uohyd.ac.in.

5 comments:

  1. We are direct mandate to Certified Financial Instrument providers in United Kingdom. Our providers engage in Lease and Purchase of Bank Guarantee {BG}, Standby Letter of Credit {SBLC}, Medium Term Notes {MTN}, Loans and financial instruments issued from AAA Rated banks mainly HSBC London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt and Barclays Bank. Our providers are very reliable, Ready, Willing and able to complete BG/SBLC between 10M-5B EURO/USD

    We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request to proceed towards establishing a successful business relationship. Feel free to contact below

    Email: heywoodfinanceltd@gmail.com
    Skype: heywoodfinanceltd

    Leasing Price: 4%+1%
    Buying Price: 32%+2%
    Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

    Regards,
    Henry Neville Moser
    HEYWOOD FINANCE LTD

    ReplyDelete
  2. good day.

    I am Mrs. Beate Heister, a German business magnate, investor, and philanthropist. 25% percent of my personal wealth is spent on charity. And I also promised to give away 25% to individuals this year 2025. I have decided to donate €1,500,000.00 Euro to the each individuals as part of my pledge to the charity project to improve the lives of many people near you. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for more information:::

    Greetings

    Ms. Beate Heister

    Managing Director of the Beate Group.

    Please write to my official email address: heisterbeate06@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Everyone,
    I hope this message finds you in good health , I’m Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Meta. My wife, Priscilla Chan, and I are donating 25% of our personal wealth this year to support global charities and individuals aged 45 and above who have been part of our community.

    If you’d like to take part in this year’s initiative, please send your full name to Chan.zuckerberginitiative@dr.com for verification.

    Warm regards,
    Mark Zuckerberg
    Founder & CEO, Meta Platforms

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donation Benefit 1,500,000 Euros


    Good day

    I am Ms. Beate Heister, a German entrepreneur, investor, and Shareholder of the discount supermarket chain Aldi 25% of my personal wealth is spent on charity work around the world. I also promised the remaining 25% to private individuals this year. I have decided to donate 1,500,000 euros to you. This is part of my promises to the charity project this year. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for more information. Kindly write to my official Emails: beateheister247@gmail.com

    Greetings

    Ms. Beate Heister

    Issued by Ms. Beate Heister Family Siepmann Foundation.


    beateheister@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete