Sunday 17 July 2016

[WhatsUpUoH] Fwd: My sincere thanks to the entire University Community-B Pandu Reddy





Dear Colleagues, Teachers & Students,

 

Greetings,

 

Consequent upon attaining superannuation, I relinquished the position of Finance Officer  w.e.f. 15th July A.N. On this occasion, I extend my sincere thanks to the entire University Community for extending me your support during my tenure as Finance Officer.

 

Thanking you,

 

With best regards,

 

Sincerely yours,

 

B Pandu Reddy

--
Finance Officer
University of Hyderabad
Hyderabad - 500 019
Phone: 040-23132200
Fax/Phone: 040-23010370



--
To post to this group, mail whatsup@uohyd.ac.in
Archive blog, calendar, SMS updates: http://whatsupuoh.blogspot.in/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Whats Up UoH?" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to whatsup+unsubscribe@uohyd.ac.in.

No comments:

Post a Comment