Monday 26 May 2014

[WhatsUpUoH] All users

Dear all,

I wish to inform you that I have been relieved from my duties as Registrar on the afternoon of 23rd May, 2014. I thank all of you for extending kind support and    cooperation in discharging my duties for the past one year. I have tried my level best to attend the problems and put all possible efforts to resolve many issues. In the process of performing my duties, if I had hurt the feelings of anyone, it was unintentional and I feel extremely sorry for the same.


I request you to extend the same cooperation to my successor also,


Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Prof. B. Raja Shekhar



Prof.B.Raja Shekhar,
School of Management studies
University of Hyderabad
Central University(Po)
Hyderabad-500 046
Andhra Pradesh, India
email: b_rajashekhar@yahoo.com; brsmsuh@gmail.com
Tele-Fax: +91-40-2301-1091
Phone(s):+91-40-2313-5003(Off); 098666 99983 (Mobile)
www.profbrajashekhar.in


--
=========================================================================================
Important Note:

The mail id hcu-mail@uohyd.ernet.in is used to send UoH circulars to the university community.
Replies to this mail id will be ignored. Hence, please do not reply to this id.
=========================================================================================

--
To post to this group, mail whatsup@uohyd.ac.in
Archive blog, calendar, SMS updates: http://whatsupuoh.blogspot.in/

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to whatsup+unsubscribe@uohyd.ac.in.

No comments:

Post a Comment